Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hate!!

As I ever mentioned before, I do not like to be control and me-myself need my freedom more than everything. I like to arrange my time to do different things and I like to enjoy my life with my own activities, I mean MY OWN LIFE.

I don't like peoples expecially senior citizens control over my life and do no like them comments too much behalf on their own traditional thinking. This is my life and I would like to choose what I want to do and what I prefer to do but not follow what you guys expect me to do. There are no correct or wrong between two parties but is a respect among two parties. Everyone have the right to choose whatever life that they want and other peoples shouldn't control too much or comments too much.

I'm too dissapointed on what she had done to me and I really hate her to be so autocratic in my life and I am so piss off on what she had done. I hate the way she treat me and I hate her because of her unreasonable attitude.

I hate her because I never think that she will do these to me and because of her selfishness, everyone were so unhappy and worried at the end of the night. I hate her because she break our mood while we actually can be so happy and enjoyable.

I cry because i never think this is how she look like and i never think that she will be so unreasonable. I cry because she shouldn't treat me like these. I cry because she doen't know how to respect peoples. I cry because she break my trust and my respect to her and she break my love to her too. I cry because she is breaking my heart.

I do not want to go home because i don't want to see her and I'm really feel so piss off on her very very disagreeable, disgusting, and repugnant attitute.

I'm so dissapointed on what she had done to me.

我错在一直以来都事事服从她,所以造就今天不讲理的她。

0 comments: