Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cool Kids Gathering ~

As I mentioned before, my friends and me were work for a Cool Kids event for 3 days. Although it was a hard work for all of us, but we really have a great time in this events. Claudia-a little girl from Indonesia became one of the gang of us and we have a farewell dinner with each others before she going back to Indonesia. Actually I still wonder why she want to work part time as she came Kuchign just for vacation...hmmm...haha...she is hard to understand..lolz


Claudia & Sia Mei & Lydia

Claudia ^^v

Two little kids

(lolz, luckily they won't notice this ppicture)

Caloon & Claudia
(Sometimes, they are quite 'ai mei', haha)

Rowin & IngMing

Rowin so enjoy his food and i guess it taste well

But !!!!!

I really don't know what happened to IngMing lo ???

laugh ?? Cry ?? Pain ??

Seriously, I don't know >.<

0 comments: