Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mount Santubong

The next early morning after I back from West Malaysia Trip with my group of friends, I still insisted want to go climbing with kee and his fellows. Well, this is a good decision as I already climb to the top of the mount but I promise myself that I'm not going to go for 2nd time.

It take me around 6 hours from 'kaki gunung' to the top of the mount and back to the original place. It really so danger and exhausted process. Ya, This is 'hiking' not 'jungle trekking'.... We going at the wrong timing as we climb half way, heavy rain was drop as a sudden..I'm worried that my hp and camera will get wet..but luckily, everything still ok la~

kee


That's me =)


This uncle and aunty keep give me morally support when the time i felt like give up
pretty pretty ^^


0 comments: