Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heavy Workload @.@

School life is always full with lot of schoolwork such as assignments, assessments, proposals, reports and so on...It is so tiring and exhausted......I'm trying to settle things one by one but the workload also come one by one...unfinished workload make me so stressful @.@ 5 subjects in a semester is never easy for me but I will try my best to overcome those workload and graduate on time.
Mountain Workload @.@
Oh no~ my black and white skin!


JIA YOU !!!!! I can do it !!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiayu jiayu kiasu ling~ 5 subjects no problem for u hahaha.. and hope that you can graduate as soon as possible and find u dream job and chia me makan n buy me things wahahaa.. good luck~

vivi said...

hahaha...thanks!!! That day barui told my friend I;m to KIASU anymore..is very KIASI...lolz..scare cano handle..lolz

Nana said...

jia you.. jia you!!!!

vivi said...

thanks, i will~

wsm said...

u can make it vivien~ Believe in urself! ^_-

vivi said...

haha..mek mek..so suprise to see ur comments here..