Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

I miss ......

During this busy and tiring semester, I have to pay 100% concentrate on my studies so that I can completely finish my degree on time..... BUT ... I really miss my holiday so much.... I miss the West Malaysia Trip with my Swinburne group of friends, I miss the sematan trip with my fellows, I miss my damai Trip with Shirly... and I miss my Australia Trip as well...

My dearest brothers and mom

Oui Family + Eric =)

can u see? My brother still taller than me *kek sim*

Kids *wahahaha*

omg >.<

Seafood spaghetti with Red wine

An ordinary restaurant with extraordinary signboard

A Mexican chicken chop

I've to struggle for another 3 more months, working hard for my assignments, postings bla bla bla......Where is my holiday? Can I have my holiday now?

WAKE UP! DON'T DREAMING LIAO

okie okie.....I continue my postings then..mai a nei ma... dream a while also cannot =( eh eh eh ~ I got a West Malaysia trip on this coming November. SHIRLY! WAIT FOR ME!

Holiday is the BEST ('',)V

4 comments:

Hii said...

Suffer now! Enjoy later but still suffering! Hahahh... Jia You

vivi said...

haha..yealo..I will..when i graduate, make sure u gv me a big big present..since u r my "gan jie" lolz..

Hii said...

hahahahha... I will! Jia You! Luckily, i do not have many "gan mei". If not, i going to be ......

vivi said...

u're going to be "bankrap" ...hahaha