Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bing @ Kuching ~

There are two Bing Coffee Company in Kuching and it tucked in an old bazaar along Jalan Padungan which is lined with rows of old shop houses, another one is situated at the Choice Premier 101.




A very romantic and comfortable lighting environment =P
However, there is a simple trick to entering this premise which is from the side and the door looks more like the ones used for a walk in freezer; crude rustic aluminum feature. For me, Bing having a very good environment for teenagers and also for the adults who enjoy another types of relaxing life styles.


Different kind of beverages, I like it! ('',)v
This popular hotspot does provide free wi-fi services to their customers so that peoples can enjoy their coffee/slice of cake with good surf on the internet. I like to spend my time to have a chat, exchanging fun life experience or even gossips with my friends. A cup of coffee with a slice of cake can always lighten up my day!

0 comments: