Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Convocation - Part One

University life isn't easy for me. After a long long struggle, finally I'm finish my degree course~ This is a very good news for my family as they keep support me at the back. I'm feel so thankful for all the financial support and also morale supports from my parents, I would like to said thanks and appreciate all my friends, classmates, and also Swinburne seniors for assist me in my course works. Thank you ~

Graduation Ceremony at Dewan Undangan Negeri (DUN)
Yeah~ My turn liao ^_^v

~Peace~

~ Chee ~
Mom ,thanks for helping me to carry all the flowers *hugss*
Pretty Flower with Pretty Mom *hehe* 100% match arh ^.^v

Dad & Mom

Group Photo with Chea Ting, Lin Xian & Chee
AhChing & Chee & Me
Graduate ('',)v
Best Buddy(Jeremy, Me, Chee, Rowin)

Chu Huat & Me & Alfred

With colin & Chee (Thanks Jenny for the photo shooting)

Group Photo I

Group Photo II

Group Photo III


I would like to take this opportunities to thanks my friends for coming to my graduation ceremony. Thank you for the flowers and also gift from my friends and family. Thanks for always be there for me to experience the happiness or sadness moment with me. I'm feel so bless =) hugsss...