Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Convocation 3 - With Friends ^.^v

Graduation photo normally would be formal, simple and tidy. I don't like being to formal because it will make me feel so embarrassing and i can't have a good shoot for my graduation photo. As a conclusion, i make up my mind to take Shaleen's photo gallery service because shaleen is my friend and she will know what's I want from her.



~posing posing~

chu huat, ur poss so sui ar =) haha

okok, formal one!

Starting .... 1

Starting .... 2

Final .... 3!! haha

Again .... 1

.... 2

.... 3

Final .... 4 ! haha...

Come on ~ Come on~
Honestly, I feel so comfortable to take those photo because I can play around with my friends, joke around with each others like usual...I'm here to say thanks to Shaleen for her good works. Thank you~ hehe...


1 comments:

sudarshan bengani said...

He great pics and congratulations for your degree