Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Own class 'Wrong Timing'

Today is a Monday that goes normal as previous time. I have early morning class start at 8.30am and class at 10.30am has been cancelled due to the absent of my e-marketing lecturer. I out out having lunch with my friends as usual and go back to campus do our posting at computer lab. I leave the lab around 1.25pm and rush to my Business Communication class which are in the 4th Floor.

I was wondered how come there is no one waiting outside the class? or maybe all of them are inside teh class right now? I try to ''bio(in hokkien)'' the faces inside the class. Hmmm....no familiar faces in my class leh...weird. I pick up my phone and decide to call swei(classmate) to make a confirmation. Below are the conversation between us.

Me: hello, swei is it? did we change the class venue?

Swei: Hmmm, noleh...

Me: Which room are we in ?

Swei: Room 4.01, same as preveious lecture.

Me: (I felt so 'pang sim' as i'm in the right place)oh..ok...Where are you now?

Swei: I'm still at home lei. I will go to school in a while

Me: ???? (time is 1.35pm right now) huh? you still at home? why you not coming now as you gonna be late soon. (her house at 7th miles area and campus is at city area)

Swei: har? late? The class start at 2.30pm lei...

Me: What? 2.30pm? (what am i going to do here now =_="~) Ok, is my wrong. I though the class started at 1.30pm. Sorry yea..

Swei: Oh, is ok. See you later~


Again, this time....i didn't go to the wrong class but I remembered the wrong timing for my own class. So embarrasing =_="~

This incident end up with.....my friends keep laughing at me =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLz again dont see the familiar face? reminds me of you waiting for emarketing class this morning, but this one is funnier.. lolz no wonder you still in the lab when i finish my class..
haha

Vivien Oui said...

haha..yea..