Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posting! I hate u >.<"~

Recently, I'm busy with my postings. Don't missuderstanding that I being so hardworking on produce new posting on my own blog. I'm doing posting on my course work..unfinishing posting make me so headache and so tired.........

Why so much posting? I'm taking 2 e-subjects this semester. Thought it will be okie for me to handle but...hmmm...I feel so regret boh...how hor???? I busy until I want to ki siao (crazy) liao >.<"~

Actually, one week only got one posting for each e-subject but I'm takign 2 e-subjects together now. This week I got total of 4 posting need to be done. why suddenly I need to do so many in a week?

This week, I need to do one posting for my e-marketing as i done it on Friday. E-commerce got 3 posting to be done because of there are 2 groups doing their posting this week, so lecturer said we need to reply each posting according to what they write. This is not an easy job as this posting need us to do research on it and providing opinion by support it with relevant articles.
The first group reply i done it on sunday and the second group I just finish it just now. So, 2 reply posting of e-commerce was done. Head hing hing liao ........

3 posting done! ok, the last posting needed to be done before Thursday as I need to do posting on my course work subject blog http://egornment-hbm370.blogspot.com (sorry, it only can view by coursemates). Title has been given and we need to produce the content of the blog with chee on time so that other coursemates can reply it on time as well.

So, I hope I can finish my posting (for this week) by tomorrow.........Jia You!

0 comments: