Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Selfish Lecture VS Stupid Students

Today, I need to rush to my Transnational Tutorial after I finish my e-Commerce lecture at 2.30pm.


CMM Block---------Block G (old building)------------Block A & B

Okie, I want to start my story with the illustration above. This afternoon after i finish my e-commerce class at Block A&B and I need to walk to CMM Block as my next class will be start soon.

I feel reluctant to go because the weather start to be very bad and heavy rain too. I persuade myself to go to the class so that I can prepare well and ask question for my research essay, so i decided to walk. Of cz I'm wet when I'm in the class but still not so terrible yet as the rain just started to 'pour down'..haha....

But... things can never be expect ....

After all of us waiting for around 10 minutes, how come the lecturer still not show himself up?
We were wondered that he might stuck at somewhere since the rain was so heavy...
One of our classmate received a called and announced that everyone have to move to Auditorium which are at Block B. According to that classmate, she said lecturer stuck at the Block G building so we have to meet him there to attend our class.

I felt like...do all of us need to move because of the lecturer? Why don't he sacrifice himself and meet us here? Why we need to sacrifice ourselves in order to meet him just because of his selfishness?

The rain was so heavy...I felt so wet when I reached Auditorium. All my clothes and jacket are totally wet! Once I step in the Audi, I felt so freezing. Look at everyone, they are same as me.
As a result, we attend our 2 hours class with wet clothe and jacket! I'm still wearing my jacket as I really felt so cold so I'm still wearing my jacket. But my jacket also wet >.<"~ So, I came out with a conclusion here is:
  • Transnational Lecturer can sacrifice his students just because of his selfishness.
  • Students- We are so stupid as we follow his instruction because of his selfishness.

P/s:

Feel so cold tonight..dad said i might get sick already cz he saw me use blanket while watching the movie at living room just now.

~Freezing night~

0 comments: