Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME again & again~

16 February 2009 is my Big Day and I got a called from my cousin-AhMi to go KianKo office have lunch together. It is such a great afternoon for me because KianKo treat me with a birthday lunch at his office. It was a great birthday because my parents, 2nd Aunt, SanKo, AhMi, AhTay, AhBoy, AhYuan, Vincent, AhTiang(Doreamon), etc.. are there for my birthday lunch~ Thanks guys!

Great thanks to KianKo for the birthday lunch

My birthday cake *Cheese Cake*

Only one candle for my cake

Food !

SteamFish

Butter Prawn

Baby Kailan

Afternoon Tea *High Tea* wahahaha

I don't know what I'm doing..wahahaha

My lovely cousins *Hugss*

AhMi said: Ling, I more~

*Peace*

To my both cousins: KianKo & AhMi (AhPak too)
Thanks for always lend me an ears when I need you guys beside me !
I love you guys so much ~
**Love*Big Hugss for u guys**

0 comments: