Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine & Happy Birthday

This year-2009 should be a quite and peaceful Valentine for me as I didn't expected I would receive anything from people around me. Dang! Dang! See what I got from my best friend-Ida!

"Kurang Bayaran Post" Ida will kill me if she saw this picture!

BirthdayCard from Ida during Valentine Day *Warm & Touch*

A BirthdayCard which fulfills with lots of love

from my best buddy *Hugss* ('',)Y

Also, a bunch of flower from a friend *Thanks*

The tallest one-flower is from Hp, Alfred, Cooloong, & JJ

Another BirthdayCard from IngMing, KangLoong, & David

3 BirthdayCards from my friends =)

A gift from Chee & Siaw Siang

Another Sexy Pyjamas from

ShihJing, Naima, Liming, Hp, JJ, Alfred, Cooloong, & LikSing

*Thanks*

Great THANKS to all my friends and cousins for giving me such a happy and wonderful moment!

*Love you guys so much*

2 comments:

F!oN3 said...

哇,你很幸福哦!羡慕死了!!~愿你开心,快乐哦!嘻。。(*n_n*)/

vivi said...

哈哈。。。谢谢你!你也可以很开心的~