Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME ('',)V

Tonight-17 of February 2009, I got another BIRTHDAY surprise from my Swinburne friends!We know each others since foundation at Swinburne University of Technology. The celebration was held in BING with my lovely friends Ching, Ahnick,Colin, Jenny, and of cause my lovey cousin-AB. Thanks for the delicious Napoleon Coffee Cake (Tom's @ Pandungan!)

Birthday Girl - Me =P

A delicious Napoleon Cake from my lovely cousin & friends~

Candle light 'Birthday' wahahaha

Want to try some ??? I chia u eat if you buy me a present! wahaha

Happy Birthday Vivien *Especially for ME* hehe

Pretty cousin-AB & Me

Taking photo with my birthday 'organizer' Ching *Hugss*

Me @ home =)


WAIT~ I forget to take photo with Jenny, Colin & AhNick =S
Sorry Guys,keep asking you guys to send the photos to me
but forget to take photo with VIPs ki..wahahaha

*THANKS GUYS*

星期六深夜...我想起了你...
没什么特别...只是回忆...你让我自由...我很感激...
永远不会有任何人能代替你


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiak hiak~ sooo nice hor~ got 3 celebration~

vivi said...

hahaha..I'm happy I still got lot friends around me..and of cz..I v you all, my beloved cousins!