Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Badminton @ Winner Court

Do you ever see badminton court become swimming pool ?? haha...Of cause is not a real swimming pool but the floor all get wet. Few days ago, Tommy-one of my secondary school mates inviting me to go badminton with KuchingHigh friends, so I promise him I will go since I want to meet Tyng and Ida. This is appropriate time to meet them as I done all my assignments and time for prepare for my final exam is quite more than enough for me.

So, back to the topic. There was a case happened in Winner Court while all of them still enjoying their sport activities. SeeSin and I were resting besides and talk about the pass time (primary six) story. Suddenly, SeeSin drop his water bottle, and the water just pour out and the court is getting wet and wet.. lolz..Friends who are still enjoyed the games doesn't know the water 'attack' to their 'territory', SeeSin and I were so worried and scared they might fall down cause of the wet floor. Immediately, we get help from the Winner Court's management and borrow a MOP from them. One of our kuching high's senior trying to help SeeSin to mop the floor so that they can continue their games as well. At that moment, one of my friend keep joking our senior and want me to take the photo down. wahaha..so I quickly simply take 2 photos as below to show how the situation look like...

~ Guy can MOP the floor as well ~
Yeah~ Wet floor turn to DRY floor liao ~

0 comments: