Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gawai @ Santubong Trip ~

Yeahoooooooooooooooooo~~~~~ Finally I'm done all my assignments, assessments, proposal, posting and replies. This semester is my hardest semester for me as I got too many thing need to be done in limited time. But ..all it's done already. Congratulation to me ~ haha...I feel so good now... Can't believe I can go through all these 'Batu Road'....haha...

As I promised my group of friends I will post all the pictures after I done my assignments. So, here we are...During Gawai Festival, Shirly came from Bintulu to Kuching for visiting purpose. I felt so bad that I don't have much time to accompany her but luckily ShihJing and Michelle accompany her 24 hours. Haha... We go to Santubong Resort for 2 days 1 night on 31st May and we spend our precious moment with each other, enjoy the joys and laughters. Shirly, paisei for bring my assignment to Santubong because I really lack of time liao =P Hehe...

I just Love this pictures so much **Hugsss**

*Sun-day Girls*
(They exposed themselves under the SUN on SUNDAY)

I guess u guys wonder how come ShihJing's face look so complicated
Next pictures will explain everything,haha
Jelly Fish!!!! can u see jelly fish's KAKI???

Actually this jelly fish's size quite big *sniff sniff*

I saw a Garfield on the beach 画得可真好!

Our princess from Bintulu *hehe*

Group photo with princess- hehe

Here are our angel - ShihJing, I think u're too hungry liao-hehe

*Peace Girls* - Shirly & Michelle

*'BLACK Guys*
Cooloong, u no longer fair liao after came back from beach
~Time to eat~

~Yummy Yummy~
We only able to take 2 pictures of dishes because we're too hungry

Quick~ healp angel to take photo
Angel '摆 pose ' so long liao *haha*
~Happy 'lollipops' day~
ShihJing's ideas - hehe
Big Group Photo

Piang,what are u doing ???

Ehh..not ready yet la...

Angel jumping happily ('',)Y

Just feel funny when I looking at this photo - I can't explain *haha*

1......2......3...... JUMP!

Cooloong, we all leaving liao la...Still want to jump gor...haha


Time pass so fast...Happy moment also end so fast. Shirly has to go back to Bintulu to continue her heavy workload liao. Shih Jing and Michelle have to continue to their accumulate office workload as they off for works while Shirly was here. I also have to back to reality and continue my assignments. Eeehhhh...how come all the guys look so free one? This can be proof that GIRLS is always hardworking than GUYS, agree? hahahahaha


0 comments: