Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Unpredictable Life

As usual, I go to state library to do my revision for my final exam. After I back from library, suddenly thinking of want to give my best friend-Ida a call. She's back from Johor for quite long and I can't find a time to meet her yet until now. I just felt want to give her a call without any special reason, so we have a short conversation with each others.

Now, I really feel so bad and I should at least give her a call early. The time when I busy preparing for final year reports, I don't know she had go through a very hard moment by herself. I didn't spend time with her and even a talk or a message to go through all these with her. Sorry for being so busy with my own stuff until I forget to spend some time with her.

Da, life are unpredictable and full with unexpectedly incidents. Time will always helps to pave the path of your life. Jia You !!!!! Hugssss......

~I'll just pretend to HUG you 1st & will give you real big hug on Saturday when we meet later~

Never Ever Thinking of Give Up

Because

We Always Here For You

Hugsss

P/s: A friend told me that it is okie you unable to give her a hand as long as you give her a perioud of time to settle down her things. In short, don't create problem for her is the best way to help her.


2 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

Best Friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have.
Best friend is like you, far from my eyes but always close to my heart.

you'll always have a special place in my heart.

I'm alrite.big head mah..haha.love you ling!!!

hugssssssssssssssssss!
mwax~

vivi said...

hehe.....