Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disappointed!!!

A week before, I order mother's day cup cake through the website that introduce from my best friend. She claimed that this is a very famous home-based cupcake, and was establish by her friend. http://www.loveydoveycupcakes.blogspot.com/ The link also can be search through google and it's really look so nice and so lovely. They still even go for the Easter Event 2010 at Spring Shopping Mall at Kuching. So, I make up my mind and take an order from him on previous week and I'm really put a very high expectation from this home-based business and I TRUST THEM. I really do ... My order is 16 pieces cup cake with 2D design and it cost me RM 56 (RM3.50 each). Okie, let's see how's the outcome from this loveydovey cupcake.

This is the sample design that I choose

And..This is the outcome from THEM!!

Zoom in....
Zoom in..again
The moment when I saw the cake, I was like from heaven fall down to the floor...So, disappointed and so down...VERY DOWN. It make me take time to think and think trying to get an excuse for THEM, or maybe I didn't give them enough time to bake the cake or they are too busy with previous night activities so end up with the outcome like this...I really can't accept it. So, I decided to give him a msg to provide a customer feedback on his service. I listed the converastion between us (we contact through phone message).

************************************************************************************************************************************

Me: Actually...... I'm not really satisfy with your cup cake. It seems like you didn't put in effort and I believe that you can do it better than this.

Mr.B: Um actually that is our design for all the mother's day package. I can send you other pics. Haven had time to unload into blog. The wording all set de. **(I beg if you do all the mother's day cup cake like the one you do for me, your customers will never get back to you lo, and your design has so much diff from the one i choose lo)**

Me: Design is ok but it seems so messy like you are running out of time then just simply put it on. No offence, just a feedback for you.

Mr.B: Um the cream cheese memang is use spatula spread it that way. I actually gave you topping from our premium package to try. Our cream cheese topping messy de. Our concept actually follow American cup, hope you understad. **(Who care for the cake design from which western country, and if your cup cake doesn't make sense to your customers, do you think ppl will take another order from you?? and my sample is choose from the previous work of you, means there is no design or quality control from your home based business lo)**

Me: Just need it in tidy way. I have very good expectation but the outcome really disappointed me. Nvm, Thanks.

Mr.B: ok sorry. But if you notice our site's 'about us', we already state our concept there, it's deliberately spread in a messy manner. Normally our customer will request for EXTRA TIDY if they want it. You can they martha's cup cake or australians. Our concept is based on those. Sorry again. **(You're so funny, EXTRA TIDY! if i know your work are so messy and so much different from the sample that you post on your blog, I will never order from you lo. How you expect your customers know your work so MESSY in first image, so funny)**
Conversation End because I don't wan't to bullshit with him anymore
***************************************************************************************************************************************


@#$@!$@%@%@#%@%&*&(&*^)1%$*!@$@! and I really feel want to say CRAB la!!!!

3 comments:

curRly said...

HAHHA.... so did u found jenny?

vivi said...

not yet...wait chee birthday...haha

Nana said...

very annoying after sales service