Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The funniest Incident happened in Year 2010!!

Mamak Ayam's Birthday Dinner
Venue : Tom's cake house
Time : 7pm
Attendance: QiuMer(寿星婆), Bapak Ayam (Organizer), Cheryl, Suan, Jessie (Eric's gf), CurryPak, ChangMo (Pak's bf), Alfred, and Me.

The dinner just going fine as usual, we ordered the food...drink some wine...take some pictures...singing the birthday songs....having some QiuMer's favourite cake from Tom's cake house..chit chat with each others..and dismiss.

It was around 10.45, I got a msg from HuiTze(AlanHii's Wife), she asked me some weird question and after I read it, I can't control myself and keep laugh out loudly. I list the conversation between us below, and I'm sure you guys will have the same reaction as me. BOLAK~ haha...

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Her: Hi, sorry to disturb u so late. May I know what your AhWei Ko eat for dinner just now and how much wine did he drink?

Me: He ate US Steak(this is what AhWei Ko called his food), and I think the most 2 glass of wine ;) Why? Did he drunk?? Haha... I'm hing hing too....

Her: You don't let your parents know ok. He just now go stutong market with me, I just bought my 2nd vegetable, then he pengsan at the market. Luckily got lots of tauke help me to carry him up and make him awake. I just help him KaoSuo and he felt better after vomitting. So scary!!!! Luckily Kaisu got one collegues's husband help me to carry him to car and bring him home :S Kanasai, Can't drink don't let him drink ar, I kia kia ar ;-(

Me: Walao er.... so Kua Zhang!!!!! We drink more than him!!!!

Her: Better don't let him drink wine next time, give him liang teh hahhaha :P Just now if nobody help me up, I almost want to call and send him to A&E liao. (p/s: A & E = Accident & Emergency department)

Me: We always drink wine only while we go for uncle's family gathering. If he want beer also can, but I guess he don't want too. (p/s: He is a good man with no beer, no clubbing, no movie at cinema)

Her: Tommorrow you can suan him liao, cham arhh..... 3 taukes carry also complaint he is heavy.

Me: But..just now he is really enjoy easting his steak and wine... lolz.....

His wife said she has no comment toward this uncle hii and need 3rd aunt give him lecture. Guess.... AhWee will be brain wash by 3rd aunt soon ...lolz ... Amitabha....

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Are you guys figure out what happened already??? hahahha.... My conclusion is.... A simple cousin of us pengsan at the market after drinking some wine!!! Ommmgg, my god...lolz

0 comments: